Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nyquil & NoSleep & Isolations in Tokyo

 

Being sick used to mean staying home and watching a lot of Sailor Moon...these days, it's just kind of a pain in the ass...

I've been up since 4am blowing my nose and unsuccessfully trying to neti pot my way to clear sinuses. However, all attempts at comfort or rest were utter failures, so after a shower and some woefully uncomfortable Sun Salutations, I decided to switch gears and just focus on being distracted.

Cue the Internet!

Since I have recently been getting back into the hoops hardcore, I decided to scour the videos on hoopcity.ca for something that Wowed and Inspired me. The video above does both - nothing like a good bout of person-produced optical illusions when you are high on Nyquil and No Sleep. 

But seriously, it's awesome. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. SAILOR VENUS! SAILOR MARS! Sailor JUPITER! (blah blah blah -) SHE is the ONE! SAIL-OR MOON!
    (you're welcome for that!)
    I love this video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who IS tuxedo mask!? MYSTERY!

    ReplyDelete