Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ok, sure - why not?

Well my sis busted this out on her wonderous blog a bit ago. She used Bowie; I was inspired to try it out using the Talking Heads (my favorite). I already have a few alternative names*, but Moon Rocks would probably win the weird contest.


1. Are you male or female? Girls Want to be With the Girls
2. Describe yourself: The Facts of Life
3. How do you feel about yourself? The Lady Don't Mind
4. Describe your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend: A Clean Break
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Once in a Lifetieme
6. Describe your current location: Tentative Decisions
7. Describe where you want to be: First Week/Last Week...Carefree
8. Your best friend is: Sax and Violins
9. Your favorite color is: Ruby Dear
10. You know that: Love --> Building on Fire
11. What’s the weather like: Cool Water
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called? House in Motion
13. What is life to you? (Nothing But) Flowers
14. What is the best advice you have to give? Memories Can't Wait
15. If you could change your name what would you change it to? Moon Rocks

*Chandrika is the most widely used of the nicknames, I'm not sure if some people realize that my 'real' name is Cyndi. Whatever Works.

Also, here is a picture of Daria - but more real. Inspired by another nickname I had during the first run of the show. Yeah, I was in 6th grade - but I was born sarcastic. 
 
Daria

1 comment: